The Benefits of Choosing a Silk Area Rug from Loma Rugs

The Benefits of Choosing a Silk Area Rug from Loma Rugs

At Loma Rugs, we are proud to offer a wide selection of stunning silk area rugs that are made using both machine and hand-made techniques. Our unique approach to rug production allows us to create high-quality rugs that are both affordable and beautifully crafted.

To create our silk area rugs, we utilize a combination of advanced manufacturing techniques and traditional hand-made methods. Specifically, we use machines to produce the majority of the rug – around 80% – while the remaining 20% is completed by hand.

The fringes, binding, and finishing on our rugs are all done by hand, using time-honored techniques that have been passed down through generations of skilled artisans. This attention to detail and dedication to craftsmanship is what sets Loma Rugs apart and ensures that our customers receive the highest quality rugs on the market.

In addition to our commitment to quality, we also prioritize sustainability and ethical practices in all of our production processes. We use eco-friendly materials and support fair labor practices, so you can feel good about purchasing one of our rugs for your home.

So if you're in the market for a new silk area rug, consider choosing one from Loma Rugs. Our combination of machine and hand-made techniques allows us to create affordable, high-quality rugs that are sure to become a beautiful and enduring addition to any home. Shop Now!