Blue Floral Symmetrical Silk Rug
Blue Floral Symmetrical Silk Rug
Blue Floral Symmetrical Silk Rug
Blue Floral Symmetrical Silk Rug
Blue Floral Symmetrical Silk Rug
Blue Floral Symmetrical Silk Rug
Blue Floral Symmetrical Silk Rug

Blue Floral Symmetrical Silk Rug

Dhs. 1,390.00

Size: 150x100 cm - 4'9"x3'3" ft

150x100 cm - 4'9"x3'3" ft
Step into the world of exquisite design and exquisite craftsmanship with our blue floral symmetrical silk rug. This unique piece brings a delicate balance of color and pattern, combining a serene blue fabric with a striking beige-colored border designed to attract and inspire

At the center of this rug is a stunning floral coordination, a timeless pattern that pays homage to the art of traditional rug making. Beautiful floral patterns attached to whimsical details sit beautifully against the rich blue background, making this rug a testament to elegance and sophistication

This rug is a work of art, expertly crafted using a combination of advanced machinery and traditional hand finishing techniques. About 70% of the results are precision-oriented machining techniques, ensuring high-end consistency and durability. The remaining 30%, including fringes, bindings and finishing touches, is finished by hand, giving each rug a unique personality and charm

Our blue floral symmetrical silk rug is made from premium bamboo silk with the fringes made from cotton, which is an eco-friendly and inexpensive alternative to traditional silk. This beautiful product reflects the beauty of silk and is hypoallergenic, antibacterial, and extremely cost-effective. The result is a rug that radiates luxury and aligns with our commitment to sustainability and affordability.

Whether you want to add a dash of luxury to your living room or bring a conversational piece to your study, this rug with its stunning blue base, contrasting border, and perfect floral pattern does a versatile and stylish addition to any space that Our B experience marries tradition, innovation and sustainability
Sizing Chart
60x90 cm 1'9"x3' ft
120x80 cm 3'9"x2'6" ft
150x100 cm 4'9"x3'3" ft
225x150 cm 7'4"x4'9" ft
300x200 cm 9'8"x6'7" ft
350x250 cm 11'5"x8'2" ft
400x300 cm 13'1"x9'8" ft
400x600 cm 13'1"x19'7" ft


I have been searching for a Persian carpet with these vibrate colours for a while. The pattern as well is really nice and it fits for my bedroom so well.

Nila Kiefer

Very high quality and vibrant colors. Delivered fast and looks even better than the website.

Farzad Sani

Loma Rugs has an excellent selection of area rugs and the customer service is top-notch. The team helped me find the perfect rug for my home and I am extremely happy with my purchase. Highly recommend Loma Rugs for authentic, high quality rugs. Five stars!

Mohamed Abdelaziz


What is the difference between bamboo and natural silk?

Our bamboo silk is everything you love about silk, but at a fraction of the cost.

The cellulose in the plant is extracted and converted into a sticky paste. After extraction, the cellulose is allowed to dry. After drying, it transforms into a smooth, silky fibre. The ultimate product is a smooth, cool-to-the-touch cloud-like fibre. It is extremely long-lasting, hypoallergenic, and antibacterial.

Bamboo silk’s feel is similar to silk and it can be blended with other fabrics like cotton, polyester, etc.

Are the rugs hand-made or machine-made?

We use cutting edge technology in the making of our rugs. Our rugs are carefully constructed with a combination of hand-made and machine-made techniques, giving them an authentic look and feel that is hard to distinguish from purely hand-made rugs. The fringes, bindings and finishing are done by hand, while the rest done by machine.

How do I wash my rug?

While we always recommend having your rugs washed by a professional cleaner, if there is a spill you can blop the impacted area with a mix of hot water and a clear shampoo. Next place a bowl underneath the rug so it is able to circulate air.